Successful Training is No Accident
No matter why you are training your employees, you need a reliable and consistent method to train and measure knowledge and comprehension. CompAss can transform your training sessions into interactive and dynamic learning experiences and gives you immediate feedback from every learner in the class.
What is CompAss?
CompAss is locallydeveloped anda proudly South African e-Learning Software. It is designed to address training of illiterate, semi-literate trainees through to the other end of the spectrum in upper management. Very basic computer skills suffice in doing the training and assessments.
- CompAss Designer
- CompAss Reporter
- CompAss Manager
- CompAss User
CompAss is cost effective:
Using CompAss, a trainer can teach any number of trainees at the same time by customizing CompAss programmers to focus only on what trainees needs to learn, training time and costs can be significantly reduced. CompAss may enable you to reduce or eliminate travel for trainees; your total training costs can also be minimized.
CompAss works with an adult population:
- The trainee feels in control.
- The computer is non-judgmental and non-threatening. It provides a privacy factor that reduces learners' embarrassment about taking "remedial" classes or making mistakes while answering questions in the training materials.
- The computer actively engages the trainee in the training process, providing increased trainee satisfaction.
CompAss is self-paced, flexible, and individualized:
- Trainees work at their own pace.
- CompAss can sequence training to match the trainee's needs. The computer can always match the trainee's schedule. CompAss can reach trainees outside the traditional classroom, providing instruction on the job or at home.
- CompAss provides immediate feedback to trainees on their progress.
- CompAss does not have to be delivered to all employees at the same time, thus allowing the company to maintain coverage of critical positions.
CompAss is tireless:
- It never needs a break
- It is always there
- It can train greater numbers of students in a given time frame compared to traditional methods.
- It meets the need for round-the-clock (continuous) training.
CompAss gives trainers increased control over training activities:
- It provides management systems for tracking trainees' progress and location.
- It provides assessments to match a trainee with needed training. It provides consistency of training in terms of quality and information presented.
- It provides standardization of training when training occurs in several work locations simultaneously.
CompAss can reduce resource requirements:
- You can have a higher trainee-to-trainer ratio, where the instructor serves as facilitator, assisting trainees as needed.
- There is less need for a centralized training facility.
CompAss can improve job performance:
- It trains people in specific skills for specific performance.
- It trains people in general skills that broadly affect general performance.
- It provides increased access to information tools for decision making.
CompAss can be a change agent:
- CompAss can provide computer literacy skills to employees, resulting in improved personal and organizational productivity.
- CompAss Manager allows you manage and maintain all the learners and matrixes within the CompAss System.
Integration of Text, Graphics, Video, and Sound
CompAss's integration of text, graphics, video and sound facilitates the learning process. On average, people remember:
CBT's rich, multi-sensory delivery system can facilitate greater retention of new knowledge.
- The CompAss system is an essential training and evaluating tool in the induction and training process.
- This system will speed up the training and assessment time and increase retention rated.
- Using the CompAss system knowledge growth can be measured, by performing pre and post assessments.
This system can also be used to perform surveys as well as for anonymous voting. CompAss will also ease the selection process while procuring by conducting knowledge-based assessment during procurement.
CompAss will provide you with a powerful training and assessment tool that will:
- Enable learning to take place through visuals, sound text and other media
- Give full control and flexibility to the facilitator
- Enable easy access to training content via a menu system for navigation
- Enable you to develop and maintain multimedia CBT (Computer Based Training) training modules in-house
- Provide a user friendly interface for development and maintenance of training modules
- Allow for training material to be viewed in various languages
- Individual assessments for all levels of employees, literate as well as illiterate
- Store all learner results in one central database
- Facilitate easy access to learner results via a reporting tool accessed from the menu structure for final results
- Facilitate easy access to detailed results data via the CompAss Reporter
The CompAss Demo is available online. A simple registration is required. Ask your Assessor or facilitator what user ID you should use or contact us.
CompAss Democlick to get started
Compass Miningclick to get started
Heavy Vehicle handbookclick to get started
Request a Demonstration and Quoteclick to get started
Think theory overview
Think theory is an online knowledge - based Assessment software that is used for theoretical assessment specifically for testing of learners/ Employees knowledge. This software has the ability to monitor or assess (True/false) and (Written) options by the user and facilitate detailed results via a reporter. This software is exam based and allows administrators to analyse employee's skill and performance progress as it replaces paperwork assessment.
Chart is a practical Assessment Software capable of monitoring a practical test, Assignment and/or exam. CHART has the ability to perform tasks on platforms such as PDA and android devices with the usage of multimedia functions